Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gnomon Master Classes 2011

I was recently invited to participate in this years Gnomon Master Classes (big thank you Alex Alvarez).

I have to say that after only being in the biz for about eight years I would not exactly consider myself a master.  I have however been lucky enough to have worked with the odd master or two and have done my best to pass on some of their tricks of the trade (along with a few of my own). My workshop is based upon a live illustration job I did for Coilhouse Magazine (my banner image) and I discuss the workshop in more detail in a CG Channel interview here.

Along with myself there are some other amazing classes being run, including fellow Wetas David Meng and Scott Spencer.

For more information on the classes please go to Gnomon's site

No comments:

Post a Comment